Friday, March 20, 2009

Rodeo RoundUp School Fundraiser

Get Along Little Doggie!
This fun cake was a cake walk donation I made for the boys' school fundraiser, the first ever spring event the "Rodeo Roundup". The PTO is raising money this year to purchase new playground equipment for the elementary school, so I saw my chance to make a fun western cake and ran with it.
I took the cake up to the school around lunch today and later the PTO President called and asked if she could place my cake in the raffle rather than the cake walk (to avoid any arguing over who gets the cake! ;)
Either way, I had fun making the cake and I hope it brings a bit more money to the PTO for the kids' sake. Thanks for all the hard work and many volunteer hours you give PTO parents!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "cow" cake -- boy, wouldn't that be cute in my kitchen! Pretty funny - our Elementary school carnival is this Friday and the theme....Western/Cowboy! Wish you were here to bake us a Western Cake.

    ReplyDelete