Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pinkalicious!

I don't have a daughter of my own, that's why I really like making cakes for other people's children that are girls! I get to explore the pink and frilly side of life!

I haven't read this story, but if I "judge a book by it's cover", I'd have to say I would pick this up if there were another estrogen source in my house!

Here's the excerpt from the front flap:
Pink, pink, pink. More than anything Pinkalicious loves pink, especially pink cupcakes. Her parents warn her not to eat too many of them, but when Pinkalicious does... she turns pink! What to do?


Bryson is turning 6 and having a "Pinkalicious" party! So let's make a cake that fits the bill!
Here is Pinkalicious made from chocolate!
Here is her favorite...a pink cupcake!

And here is the final cake!Hope your party was pink perfect Bryson! Happy 6th Birthday!

1 comment: