Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Bunny Cupcakes

Each year I look for new cupcake ideas for the kids' Easter parties at school. Last year I was inspired by the Hello, Cupcake! book and made most all of their Easter/Spring ideas.

This year I wanted to make a simple cupcake because I had a LOT to make!
So I found this cute little Easter Bunny clip art and decided he would sit on the cupcakes.
I also had some edible Easter grass to use. So I trimmed it into small pieces and rolled the cupcake edges in it after I iced them with a swirl.
This grass was flavored with a mild green apple flavor.


I made vanilla cupcakes with white chocolate bunnies.
And chocolate cupcakes with milk chocolate bunnies.
The kids both had fun parties off campus. That included snacks and games and Easter egg hunts!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment