Sunday, March 28, 2010

Relay For Life

I was asked to donate cupcakes for a bake sale to benefit the Relay For Life in our area.





Of course I said yes!
I went with two designs, the purple ribbon and the RFL logo both made out of chocolate.

Here is the link to the official Relay For Life website. If you don't know about it, you can find out anything and everything you need to know! You can even find events in your area! It benefits the American Cancer Society.

If you can't participate, consider donating.
I think we all have had our lives touched by cancer, a friend, a neighbor, a parent or a child.
Help the American Cancer Society find a cure.

3 comments:

  1. These are relay nice!!! I m doing Relay again this year and its always nice to see how many people get involved! Tracey Carlin Walpole ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making cupcakes for our local relay kick-off meeting. I love the logo topper. Any tips for making it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajcangel ~ I made these with chocolate, using the chocolate transfer method! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete