Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

Okay, this has to be my busiest weekend for cake since we have been in Georgia. The week started slow....which was good because that allowed me to get my shopping lists in order and get all my cake boards and boxes prepared. One cake on Wednesday, four cakes on Friday and FIVE cakes on Saturday (plus some tasting cupcakes) and one last cake on Sunday.
Whew I'm tired! I actually pulled an all nighter on Friday night (took a 2 hour nap from 1 am to 3 am) and then back at it. I think I'm beginning to know what my limits are and when I need to say no!I did have a lot of fun creating some new and different cakes. I can't say that I have a favorite...why don't you tell me which one you like the most!
I'm going to post most of them in separate posts. Then look for one last post that has some exciting news!
See ya ... I'm going to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment