Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a SWEET garden!

Mary Mary quite contrary... how does your garden grow?


Do you like radishes?



Or maybe you are a pea person....


Of course a nice lettuce salad is always nice....



Make sure you mark the rows in your garden when you plant the seeds!

That way you'll know exactly what is growing!
This is my version of the Hello, Cupcake! "Garden Party" cupcake cake.

The boys are having Easter parties at school and my youngest son picked this out of the choices I gave him. I had done most of the standard Easter cupcakes, so I wanted to go for something different.

I love my Hello, Cupcake! book....it is inspiring to all levels of cakers. Most of the items they suggest using are easily accessible. So even if you don't know what "fondant" is and you think "gumpaste" is something you chew....you can still make all of the great designs they offer.




Click here to visit Hello Cupcake and get your own copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment