Wednesday, September 30, 2009

See You Later Alligator!

It's difficult to say goodbye to good friends. My oldest son had a classmate that was moving away and so as the "room mom" for his class, I wanted to make something sweet for his last day with the class.

Not just anything though. This was not only a classmate, but a whole family moving from our neighborhood. A GREAT family that is kind, giving and just downright nice people. (We are REALLY going to miss them!)

So.....what do you say to friends when they are leaving????

NEVER say goodbye.....ALWAYS say "See you later alligator!"

So that's what we did.

Hallmark has this great funZIP gift box that fits just this occasion.


I love his zip away teeth!

Let's take a look at what our gator friend is munching on......


At least one for everyone in the class!

Let's make sure our message is clear.....we are NOT saying goodbye!

See you Later Alligator

I'm glad you're my friend!


After while crocodile.

4 comments:

  1. Loooovvvveeee It!!!!!! Hope to see YOU soon, Alligator! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable!! would you mind sharing where you found the cutter?? it's the best i've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole ~ I had this cutter in a big tub of cookie cutters that I've had for ages. I'm sure I purchased it at Michael's craft store and it is a tub of 100 multi-color plastic cookie cutters. There are so many animals in there, you can't go wrong. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect! My family is moving away and I wanted something for my kids to give to their classmates to say goodbye. This is better! Love the "see ya later alligator" instead! Now if I can only find a cookie cutter.

    ReplyDelete