Monday, December 14, 2009

German Chocolate

If you could taste this cake through the blogosphere.....you would know how incredibly yummy it is!
I got this recipe from a friend when I lived in Texas....and then I found out the recipe is actually on the Baker's German chocolate baking bar box! It doesn't matter where it came from, the fact is that it is the BEST german chocolate cake EVER!

There are several steps in preparing this cake, but each step adds to the overall flavor and appearance. The step to add.....toast your pecans before you add them to the coconut pecan icing....you won't regret it!

This is by far the cake choice of my husband every year! And now I'm thinking Ian and his family might have a new favorite!
Happy Birthday Ian!

Here's the link to Baker's recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment