Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bachelorette Party or G.N.O.

At first the title of this post was just Bachelorette Party.....and then I thought better of it.

Some might expect to see a "different" kind of cake....wink wink....if you know what I mean.
(And if you don't, just pretend I didn't say anything)

ANYWAY..... the theme for the bride's last Girl's Night Out, was high heels and martini's! 


Of course hot pink and black are ALL the rage also!


But when you are out with your besties, you don't want to have to sit down with a plate and fork!

Cupcakes to the rescue!

This theme worked really well with cupcakes.  I alternated high heels and martini's made from chocolate as edible cupcake toppers. 
(If you've been reading me for awhile, you know putting something NON-EDIBLE on a cake is LAST resort for me!)

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment