Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Cookies!

I hope it isn't too late to show you some Christmas cookies!  (Hey at least I don't still have my tree or house lights still up!)


These were the cookie bouquets I made as teacher gifts!  I found these cute little ceramic holders at Michaels a couple of years ago at the "after Christmas" sale and I pulled them out this year and put them to good use!
And these are my version of the famous melted snowmen cookies!  I first saw this style of cookie about 2 years ago and was so happy to have the time to make them this year! 
These were treats for the class Christmas party!

His hat is made from a rolo and a chocolate candy disc!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog tonight while looking for interesting blogs to view. The sweet things you make are adorable and look good enough to eat. haha. The Santa mugs with the goodies caught my eye because I spotted a gingerbread man which I collect. If you are interested come to my blog beginning Dec. 1 for my gingerbread party. Your wonderful treats would fit right in.------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete