Saturday, May 30, 2009

The End for UGA?!?

Okay, okay, calm down everyone....I know you have been sitting on the edge of your computer chairs just waiting to find out what has happened to our "sweet" little sugar Dawg!
(I'm calling him ours, because I feel we all have come to love him! ;)
WATCH
OUT
PUPPY!


The Groom is a Florida Gator fan.


Suspense is over....

Ouch! That's gotta hurt....good thing he's made out of gumpaste ~ phew!

I can speak freely and make a cake like this because I am not from Georgia....but let me tell you, there have been several Georgia fans that were NOT happy to hear of this cake. Georgia fans are a serious group. There is even a restaurant called "The Dawg House" and they serve lots of sports bar type food.....bet you can guess what is on their menu that might be a BIT out of the ordinary.....alligator. You too can be a "Gator Hater" and eat your enemy at "The Dawg House".

So gentlemen...the gauntlet has been thrown down, a line has been drawn in the sweet nilla wafer sand....any Georgia fan Grooms out there looking for justice?

Give me a call, I'm sure we can work out a plan!

1 comment: