Friday, August 14, 2009

Pokemon Cupcakes

Yesterday was my first born's 10th birthday!
Being an avid Pokemon collector and game player, he chose Pokemon as the theme for his party and cake this year. These are the cupcakes he took to school on his birthday.

Aren't they cute? Simple two toned buttercream swirls with hand drawn chocolate transfers of the Pokemon logo and Pokeballs. If you don't know what Pokemon is....count your wallet lucky!



We are actually having a party at a local fun park. With go karts, mini golf and games! You'll have to wait to see a picture of that cake, because as I am typing it is still sitting in the pans cooling in the kitchen....it's going to be a late night....

My husband promised me he WON'T turn the oven on in the morning....but that's a whole story about another cake, to be retold in another posting.
Guess I better get to my offset spatulas and icing colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment