Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maxine....on turning 40!

Who doesn't know Maxine??? You have to love her sense of humor and when it comes to advise about aging....well I'm pretty sure she wrote the book!

I found this cute party picture of Maxine and her dog and decided that would be a good basis for the message that was requested for a turning 40 cake.

Here is a close up of Maxine and her dog. This was made using the FBCT method. It is a great technique when you want a very recognizable character or picture on your cake with a flat finish. I don't have an edible printer, so this is my best option.

Here's Maxine's wisdom:
"Life begins at 40...but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight and the tendency to tell a story to the same person three of four times!"

I love their party attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment