Monday, March 22, 2010

Mange Takk!

I thought you all might like a Norwegian lesson today!

Just kidding....Jeg snakke litt norsk. (I speak a little Norwegian)
But I will say that I DID study conversational Norwegian when I was in college.
My family tree is deeply rooted in Norway and my older sister and I thought it would be fun to learn a bit.
My grandparents spoke it, my Dad knows a little bit, so it makes for interesting banter over the phone!
Anyway, the reason I bring it up is because my new cake blog friend Elin is in Norway! She blogs in English as well as Norwegian. She had a give away a couple of weeks ago....and I was the lucky winner!

Some really cute bunny patchwork cutters!(the first set of patchwork cutters I own)She was so sweet and sent some yummy candy in the package as well!See the cute little skiing gummies!It was such a nice surprise in the mail!
So now I have to come up with a great idea for Easter.....I'm brewing something up right now!

Mange Takk (Many Thanks) to Elin.
Please visit her blog to see her amazing work with sugar! And maybe you can be a winner on her next giveaway!

Maybe I should have a giveaway.....hmmm....what would you like to win???

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo exhited to see what you will come up with. Hope you enjoyed the sweeties, and have really fun with your new toys in sugarart ;o)

    Hugs Elin

    ReplyDelete